INTRODUCTION AND REVIEW
The Board is pleased to present a summary of AfroCentric’s (“ACT“) very satisfying audited results for the year ended 30 June 2017.
Shareholders will be aware of the consequential corporate actions and valuable events announced by the Group over the immediate past reporting periods. These corporate events included, inter alia, the admission of an esteemed corporate partner into subsidiary, ACT Healthcare Assets (“AHA”), the acquisition of certain of WAD’s healthcare assets (Acquisition of 100% of Pharmacy Direct, Curasana Wholesaler, Glen Eden and 26% interest in Activo Health) and not least, the significant growth through new client medical scheme memberships.
- Summarised consolidated statement of financial position
- Summarised consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Summarised consolidated statement of comprehensive income
- Earnings attributable to equity holders
- Normalised earnings (NON IFRS MEASURE)
- Summarised consolidated statement of cash flows
- Segmental analysis